RE: Cat Question

Dear All,

I am very appreciative of all your comments and name suggestions.  I called
the vet up and left a message that I was not comfortable anestethising a cat
for a blood test! I'm waiting for my niece to call with suggestions of other
vets to try.  I've used this vet for years, but I think something is going
on with him. He wouldn't let me help hold my cat the last time I was there.
I was allowed in the room, however. Spot didn't get his rabies shot that
visit and now I will have to have someone do that as well.

I wanted to call the kitten "Sam", but Jaron isn't positive he likes that
name. I don't know what he'll do when the day comes that he has to name a
kid! Maybe he'll marry someone who will make the decision for him (if he
ever dates).

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)