Re: Clonex--Interim Report

Charley's is pretty high on everything. I found it a few other places,
too. It was just that this eBay price was the best. I know a lot of
people dislike PayPal, but I really like it myself. I generally only
deal in auctions that use it.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Hi, Kitty. I get somewhat impatient with eBay [and thoroughly dislike
PayPal], so I googled it and found it somewhere [don't recall at the
moment] for about 60 percent of Charley's price. That's probably still
a lot more than I needed to pay, but that little jar is bound to last a
long, long time.

On Dec 17, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center wrote:

> Jim, that sounds like pretty good results so far.  Clonex is pricey,
> but if
> it gives better  results, especially for difficult cuttings, it can be
> worth
> it.  If you decide to get more , do try ebay.  I paid 75% less than
> Charley's.  I haven't tried it yet, but plan to do a bit in late
> winter and
> a lot come spring and summer.
>
> Kitty

Island Jim