Re: Are you ready for the big day?

In a message dated 12/19/2005 7:45:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:
At least you and Jim have had cats that pee in the holes you dig in the
garden.  Mine have always had other ideas...
zem

Mine usually dig up whatever I've planted to see what I may
have hidden in the hole.  I had one cat, once, who thought
he could help by leaping onto my shoulders any time I got
down on my knees to weed.  He was a dear fellow, but that
wasn't really helpful.
Auralie