Re: Are you ready for the big day?

I traveled about 20 miles north tonight to see my youngest daughters school
Christmas concert. Coming home 2 young deer came up our of a ditch and ran into
my car but doesn't appear to be damaged.   Will check better in the daylight
tomorrow morning.
     Things are busy here as it is for all. Our tree, indoor & outdoor
decorations have been up since just before Thanksgiving.   I have one gift to wrap,
a couple of stocking stuffers yet to purchase and lots of sweet rolls to make
for all our neighbors.   I work tomorrow & Thur and the bread will be made &
delivered Fri and/or Sat.   My oldest granddaughter will have surgery Thur and
hope she will not be kept in the hospital.   We have our family Christmas on
the 24th at our house with lasagna for dinner.   Sun morning we will travel to
our daughters to see what the GDs got from Santa and have breakfast.   It is
not as exciting as when they were young.
     I will take the indoor trees down on Sun.   It always feels good to have
every thing back in place.
     The garden catalogs are starting to roll in.   Love that!
     Hope you all have a peaceful holiday.
          Ceres
PS The weather is predicted to warm on the weekend.