Re: OT/Itching dogs

I have one but haven't been able to fill it and lift it. LOL! I may have to put it next to Gracie's bed instead of mine...........

I can apply for medicaid, since I'm at poverty level income now and will
be on unemployment as of Jan 1. I just haven't been able to ride the 30
miles to springfield to do it. Isn't this ridiculous? At least I'm on
the mend, and it may snow Christmas eve, YAY!

Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  How about a humidifier? I got a cheap Sunbeam warm mist one from Target
for about $30- helps keep the nose from drying out and reduces chances
of colds too!
Sorry you are so uncomfortable. Can you apply for temporary disability
for your back so that you have some $$ coming in to take care of yourself ??

Theresa

Andrea Hodges wrote:

>OK, I need some advice. My 10 year old lab, Gracie is an itching fool.
>I've got her on 50 mg of bendryl 3xs a day, She's always suffered from
>allergies AND really dry skin and I'm starting to think it's not
>allergies, but rather dryness (especially now that we are in a much less
>humid climate).
>

>What can I give her that's relatively inexpensive (remeber people, I no
>longer work for the governement) and easy to get to help? I know about
>the omega 3 fatty acids. Never done a thing for her. Should I just start
>rubbing her down with lotion? Lennox (smallest Boxer in the world named
>after the heavy weight champion) is itchy too and he's never had
>allergies.
>

> THANKS!
>

>Andrea H
>Petersburg, IL