Re: Are you ready for the big day?

Artificial tree is up, mostly decorated. My 4 1/2 year old granddaughter has been "helping." I need to move things to other branches, but she had so much fun.
Need to put out my nativity set, everything else is up.
Most of the other frills are in place. I want to hang a string of lights in my bathroom window.
Shopping is done & I actually sent some Christmas cards. I will send a few more, to my brothers & some friends here in town. I didn't get any sent last year, but had addressed a few. I found those this year when I pulled out the decorations. I checked them for dated messages & sent them this year, early. It worked so well, I may do that on purpose again this year.
Presents are not wrapped, will get that done tomorow or the next day. I have 3 days off, then work 3pm - 11:30 the 23rd & 24th, off Christmas day, and work the next. I'm also on New Year's weekend, but that's OK with me.
Merry Christmas all, stay warm. It was above freezing here, warmed up enough to snow 30F at 9am, 34F now at 9:30pm. Coldest last week was 8F early Thursday am. I'm hoping that was the worst for the winter, but our worst weather is usually in January or Feb.
Judy B z6 Idaho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Santa Claus" <jolly-santa@sbcglobal.net>

 Six days left and counting down.... Everyone ready for Xmas?

 -- Tree decorated?

 -- Christmas frills in place?

 -- Christmas Cookies baked?

 -- Shopping done?