From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:44 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Now weather- Are you ready for the big day?

Poor Andrea.  That's a heck of a welcome to the Midwest!   Our 30's &
40's
almost seem warm compared to what y'all are getting.  Almost.  Of course
I finally broke down and got some of those good flannel lined LL Bean
jeans. What a pleasure.  Why didn't I do this ten years ago??  Duh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX