Re: OT Itchy dogs

Ellie Mae, our Border Chow has this itchy problem as well....she now has no
fur below her knees, with only her dalmation foots and her very furry black
and  white body....looks like she's wearing riding britches or baggie shorts
with  naked legs sticking out....definitely a funny site.  Every fall she begins
to chew on herself.  Have tried all sorts of things short of very expensive
allergy treatments.  Did find a very expensive prescription in a spray  bottle
which helps the wounds heal.   We found that the table spoon of  oil helps a
little, as does an occasional raw egg.  But nothing 100%.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/20/2005 10:51:06 AM Central Standard Time,