Re: Are you ready for the big day? Ceres

I know when my dad was doing the volunteer ambulance duty thing, he and the
driver came around a corner (up in the mountains NE PA) and a BIG doe came
out of nowhere and ended up coming through the windshield and into their
Tore the heck out of the ambulance in the process.  Fortunately they were
coming back from dropping someone off and they weren't hurt.  Startled the
bejeebers out of them though.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A