Re: Happy Birthday!

Well, I not THAT dotty! I meant I write everybody's b'days on my calendar. The only person who forgets mine is my son.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday!

Now wait a minute....Zem - YOU have to write it on your calendar? You mean
you wouldn't have known it was your BD if it weren't for the calendar and
Donna? Now that's what I call gettin' old!

;+)

Kitty

I have it written on my calendar. I leave it to Donna to do the computer
stuff.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
> Ok. I give up. I was hoping it would come to me in a vision but so far
no
> luck. How do you all know what everybodys birthday is? Computer
Illiterate