Re: trials of the season

Thanks, Chris.  Since my sons all live at a great distance -
Washington State, Colorado, and way upstate New York,
none of them would find it easy.  The youngest, in Colorado
has offered to come, but I told him not to think of it unless
things go badly wrong.  They should all keep their family
plans.  Hope we don't spoil their Christmases too.

In a message dated 12/22/2005 9:05:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,