Re: trials of the season

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] trials of the season
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:02:58 -0600

Auralie, so sorry to hear about your DH's situation.  When I was younger  I
used to tough out anything that came my way, but over the years it finally
dawned on me that if you treat something in the early stages it doesn't get
as bad and doesn't last as long.   Not a difficult concept.  I hope  though
that he'll get through this quickly now that he's getting help.

Kitty