Re: Christmas present

Rained all day here, then snow. I'm sure eventually S and S will sort it
all out. My boys shared a big can of salmon cat food this morning and
then we checked out their stockings.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
That's the issue de jour, it seems. Wasn't noticeable in the middle of
the night when they were both on the bed.

Starting to rain here, too. Oh, well... glad I didn't get a sled for
xmas this year. Guess it's a good time to squeeze orange juice for next
week's breakfasts.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W