Re: Happy Birthday!

AH yes-  39 sounds so young- until you are around a 4
and 6 year old who have boundless enthusiam!  Hope
eveyrone had a great Christmas or holiday of their own
preference.  the weather here in Austin is vert warm
for this time of year- 70s.  I should have brought
more cooler clothes with me!

Theresa

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center