Re: Back Home!

Auralie, I am so glad to hear your husband was home for Christmas.   Natasha
was released on Christmas Eve also.   She was moving very slow as she has a
sizable incision but she will heal quickly.   Just hope this will take care of
the endomeriosis but of course there is risk it will return as it did within
months of her last surgery.
     My prayers are with your husband for a fast recovery and endurance and
health for you as the care giver.   Make sure you get plenty of rest.
     Ceres