RE: Back Home!

Could someone forward to me Auralie's message about her husbands return
home? I've been waiting to hear some news, but I never received Auralie's
post.  I am however relieved to hear that he is home and that her sons are
helping out!

Ceres- I'm happy to hear things are going well for Natasha. Time to take it
easy!

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family and then in the evening I
made a Chanukkah dinner for my MIL and BIL.  My dad usually joins us for
potato pancakes, but he is having side effects from a cystoscopy he had a
week ago.  I'm going to the doctor with him tomorrow.

I spent this morning cleaning up the splattered oil that coated my stovetop!
The house still smells like latkes! I'm glad I only make latkes once a year!
There are still the remnants of Christmas morning to clean up, laundry to
finish, Boxing Day presents to wrap, bird feeders to fill, etc.

Best Wishes to all,

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York