Re: Back Home!

Ceres, I'm sure having Natasha home for Christmas made things
much easier for you, and probably helped her recovery also.  I do
believe the psychological aspects of these things are so important.
Here's hoping the surgery this time will have more long-lasting
effects.  She will be in my prayers.
Thanks for your encouragement.  Chet seems somewhat
stronger today and had a bit of appetite for the first time.  I am
beginning to relax a bit - had been very tense for the past couple
of weeks.  Here's hoping things smooth out for all of us.
Auralie