Re: Back Home!

Landscapers are still working on the retaining wall (it appears they
have been on Christmas break, however) will call tomorrow. Of course
when they get done, there is still the matter of the flexible
stainless steel track that has not yet come. (Trouble with the
European supplier, so H&R Railroads is now working with someone in
Korea to have them make it.) Gary does not want brass, since it
oxidizes. Of course 99% of garden railroaders seem to use it without
difficulty.... The weather is milder here, too, but it's too wet to
work in the garden (sigh).

Cathy, west central IL, z5b