RE: Back Home!

I am so Glad Chet came home for Xmas.... although I am sure it was not the
same as previous celebrations.

I know the medication schedule has to be effecting you. Hope you made a list
of day/time and what was needed. It was the only way I could keep it all
straight with the different quantities per day needed as they gradually
whine you off them. Sleep when he does, it is the only time you will have.

Allow your family to come. Many reasons, help for you, it will boost DH
moral, and give them the chance to be there- even with the possessive wife
it will give your son the incentive he needs. Everyone needs to come home
sometime, so let it be now.