Re: Back Home!

Thanks for the advice, Donna.  Both of us came from backgrounds
that expected - no, demanded - that parental desires take precedence
over  our own family needs.  We have probably leaned over backward
to avoid this situation with our sons.  My family expected me to be the
caregiver for my grandmother, and never forgave me for marrying and
moving away - I had no right!  His mother was very demanding and
could always manage to throw a monkeywrench into anything we
had planned as a family.  That's why we have always tried to make
our sons independent and not make them feel obligated.  I'm really
touched that two of the three are insisting on coming.  The third is
calling daily, so they are all in touch.
As for the advice for sleeping when he does - if I can get one good
night's sleep I am sure things will look brighter.
He seems somewhat stronger today, so maybe things are looking
up.  Thanks so much for the interest and support.

In a message dated 12/26/2005 8:35:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,