Re: Back Home!- Link to pictures....

Yeah. Floral clock.

On Dec 26, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Cool pics. Is that a clock made out of flowers behind Cathy and Jim in that
second picture?? Very neat. Couldn't have been too chilly, at least the
day Gary took a swim - LOL.

Welcome Home Cathy!

Cathy sent over a couple of pictures of her visit with Island Jim at Leu
Gardens. Those can be found at this link:

http://hort.net/+134W

Why are you wearing a coat! Coming from this cold climate, Florida should
seem warm out...looks like Gary adapted! :)

Donna