Re: Back Home!-Pool story

When Ms. Fatma and I once spent the month of June roaming the southwest, we stayed a couple of nights at Furnace Creek. The hotel has a large [olympic size, maybe] pool fed by water from the creek. Temp of the pool is probably close to 80 degrees. Anyway, we took a soak about sundown. Air temp was close to 90. But there was a desert wind blowing--and when we got out of the pool, we thought we would freeze to death before we got back to our room.