RE: Back Home!

I agree with what Zem says.  Blessings to you all!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back Home!

That's great news for both of you.  Ceres, I'm hopeing for a speedy recovery

for your granddaughter, and Auralie, I'm glad your husband is home and
recovering.  I'm also heartened to hear your sons are helping you all with
this.  Don't stand on ceremony, and accept the help.  There are some of us
whose sons wouldn't notice.
zem