Re: holiday greetings

Me, too. Seems like part of us is missing without your participation. It's wonderful to hear from you!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holiday greetings

David - welcome back.  I understand your business is booming!   As one who
has seen your work, it's no surprise to me.  Congrats there!  I, for one,
miss your wry wit!
:-)

On 12/27/05, David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

Hi folks

I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday season. I went back to the log
briefly and saw that not all was rosy on the list. Auralie, I wish for a
speedy recovery for your husband. To all of you from Linda and I we hope
that the New Year brings you lots of joy and blooms.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net

--
Pam Evans