Re: holiday greetings

Okay, where's the picture of the fish?
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holiday greetings

A stuffed fish! A stuffed fish is what I am getting for Christmas and I say it's about time. It's not actually stuffed it's a replica of a fish I caught in Alaska. My wife finally got the hint after three years that that's what I wanted. Of course I had to slap her with a mackrel to get her to see it but all's well that ends well.

Thanks for the nice welcome ladies.

Where is everybody?

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net