To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fires and Floods

Thought I saw on the news that Guerneville was under
water yet again. My father & stepmother used to live
uphill from the river, near Duncan's Mills, and even
they got flooded a couple times. I sure liked the area
but I wouldn't live on the Russian River.

Cyndi

--- David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

It's a lie! I live about 10 miles from the Russian
River. It might flood
this weekend sometime but frankly if those folks who
live along it don't
have their furniture suspended from the ceiling they
are out of their minds.
It has only flooded about 5 times in 10 years. Each
time it's a hundred
year storm.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net