RE: Fires and Floods

Well I guess that is true- cause you haven't met me yet!

When I was shopping for this house, I went to the city and county offices
and looked at flood plain maps.... and also what was EVER on this land
prior. (didn't want to find it out it used to be a graveyard or waste dump!)
Some properties where eliminated due to my findings...

I also checked the 6 different plans for the proposed airport near here.
Watched for the runway directions....

And when I did settle on this piece of land- which was a new subdivision- I
picked the two lots that where at the top of the hill....ok, they ended up
grating me down (which really pissed me off) but so far doing ok in the
basement... knock on wood!

Donna