From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 8:54 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fires and Floods NOW df and vacation weather

HI Dave-

Glad to see you chimed in- Happy Holidays to you.  We were in Austin for
a week of lovely weather- 70-80 degrees.  Came back to the same thing as
when we left- windy rain.  Yuck!  Went to the used book store- got a
bunch of book, and the grocery store-  plan on hibernating in the house
all weekend.  On a bright note-  the sale of my father's house FINALLY
went through!  yeah!  One less thing to deal with in the new year.
Husband is still job hunting.  Amazingly, Apple called him to come in to
interview for yet another position- this makes the 3rd job opening.
They just need to hire him for crying out loud-  obviously they think he
qualified for something. My hope is that I have the most boring 2006
possible.

Theresa