Re: Back Home!-- Auralie

Auralie, glad to hear things are getting better. I know that has been
very worrisome. Also glad your sons could come to help out. Please keep
us updated and get some rest!

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
  Thanks for asking Donna. Things are looking better. They
sent Chet home from the hospital on Christmas Eve. I was
upset because didn't feel he was ready to come home, but
it has worked out. My son from upstate came down the night
before and helped me get him home, but he had to go back
to his family for Christmas. My youngest came from Colorado
on Wednesday and has been a great help, but he has to go
back this afternoon. It has been a great comfort for me to
have them both, even though I am so sorry to disrupt their
family events.
We're hanging in there. Chet is stronger each day - on an
incredible amount of medications. Andy took him for blood
tests yesterday, and he'll see his cardiologist on Tuesday.
He is sleeping well and his appetite is improving, so things
are really on the upswing. I felt totally rotten, too, but a couple
of good nights sleep seem to be helping. Thanks for your

In a message dated 12/29/2005 9:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,