Re: Best wishes for 2006

Amen to that! Happy New year all! My husband asked if I wanted to do anything tonight. I told him that I thought being peacefully asleep was the best way to send off 2005 and bring in 2006.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:

Since I'll be toddling off to bed shortly, I just wanted to wish my
gardenchat family a most healthy, happy, peaceful & prosperous New Year!
No more droughts, floods, fires, layoffs or serious illnesses!   My best to
all on the mend currently, may all recoveries be swift & complete.

Happy New Year to all!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX