Re: SNOW!

talked to my IL family members last night as they were battening down the hatches. Sounded like all of you guys are in for a serious winter storm. Looks like I got out just in time! ;-D
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] SNOW!

We have our fingers crossed...resting up to clear?  Ice here now....sleet
has been going for about 4 hours and it is looking white but not snow! This will make the snow clearing interesting! Predicting 2 inches an hour after midnight of the white stuff! Well that is my area and though west and south
of Donna.....will be interesting come morning!
Maybe this is a Santa test run?

Vera

yep- they have canceled most flights for tomorrow already- some schools
are
closed.

The powers that be have determined we are really in for it and they
are going all out for this storm.... all emergency- snowplows etc are
ready!
hope they are wrong...

Donna