From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 5:42:04 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat
DIGEST V1 #242

My new computer came w MacAfee, which so far has behaved
better than Norton
did.  It included MacAfee Spamkiller which was a pain so I
turned it off.
No problems getting my messages now.  I do occassionally have
troubles
sending out group messages though.  I have 2 or 3 addresses that for
some
reason cannot be included w others but can be sent to individually.  And
-
when I do accidentally include them in a group message it kills the message
to all recipients so I have to start over.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original
Message -----