Re: plumerias

Ooooh... think I'd cut back the mushy parts to firm and treat with fungicide. Also, I'd plant them now in damp mix but not water them. They'll probably be rooted well by spring and ready to go out.

On Dec 1, 2006, at 5:48 AM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

Missed the message on plumerias Noreen. What did you say? I made cuttings of mine that I had left in Illinois while I was there. Had a big ole Ziploc bag of them in my suitcase coming back. I'm surprised the security people didn't remove them. So, I'm letting them callus over and have dipped them in hormone/fungicide. Should I pot them now or wait til spring? Jim, Noreen, anyone? The ones you sent me Jim did great, but that was in spring. These are somewhat traumatized from being in my BIL's cold basement. Some of the top stems were a tad mushy from the cold. Should I remove those parts or leave them be?
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #242

Sorry you weren't able to get it, was wondering why nobody responded to that and my other post on Plumerias, thought perhaps you all smelled the garlic I
ate the night before and ignored me. (smile)
Not pc literate enough to know how to "snip" it. Sorry. Anyway, wasn't
important.
Noreen

In a message dated 11/18/2006 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,