From: james singer
<islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, December 1,
2006 1:00:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Home again/weather

Just checked our 5
day forecast.  Will get appreciably cooler than
today. TWC continues to
broadcast the misery up north. My sympathies.

On Dec 1, 2006, at 1:38 PM,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

> Incredible weather!  We returned from a State
Garden Club board
> meeting this morning in heavy fog and 65 degree
temperature.
> Warmer in New York than Texas.  Crazy!
>

> In a message dated
11/30/2006 5:41:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

yeah, here too.  sleeted all afternoon.  i had to dump a pitcher of
> water
on
> my car door to get it open to leave work.  yippee.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10