Re: Home again jiggety jig

Supposed to get down to low-70s, high-60s here next week. 80s today and tomorrow--probably the last of the short pants weather until March [sob].

On Dec 2, 2006, at 8:14 AM, Bonnie Holmes wrote:

We had 70: weather yesterday...then it dropped to 28: last night. What a
range...got to be hard on the plants. I picked the last of my
raspberries on Friday...also, a first to have them this late in the
year...usually they are gone by early September (these are the
twice-bearing kind).

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

[Original Message]
From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 12/1/2006 5:52:05 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Home again jiggety jig

You're telling me. It was 33 here and 60 at Eva's today around lunchtime.
What's up w/ that?

Incredible weather!  We returned from a State Garden Club board
meeting this morning in heavy fog and 65 degree temperature.
Warmer in New York than Texas.  Crazy!

In a message dated 11/30/2006 5:41:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,