Eastern Plant Specialties

In case anyone is interested, I received this message from EPS. I've always gotten wonderful material from them.

Thank you for your past patronage!

We are starting to offer some plant specials thru ebay.....there is a link below to a current ebay Wildflower auction which is a fixed price auction at more than HALF OFF!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING ON EBAY YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER, just email us direct with your information. Plants can still be sent to states of De, Va, NC,SC, TN, etc...or we will ship in spring at the current price offered if paid now. This would make a great gardening gift..if buying as a gift we would email or send gift card now...and the plants in spring if in a northern climate. The east coast just went from ultra mild to more seasonal weather.
Link to wildflower auction

We can also send a gift certificate to a gardening friend at 5% off its actual cost. Just email us the name and address, we can call for card.

Eastern Plant Specialties
POB 385 Rahway NJ 07065(new mail address)
ph 732 382 2508

neIN, Zone 5