a few updates

Regarding a few items I've mentioned recently, some updates:

the missing bundles of limb cuttings - my BIL saw 2 little girls walking down the street w them on Tgvg day

Curves - the all religious music movement now alternates with other music

hair - it's going to be spring I suppose b4 I see any real difference but I think the vitamin regimen must be working. I'm cutting my fingernails a lot more often these days!

And - best for last - Sam got home earlier than expected. He arrived at Ft Bragg this morning and will be home on the 19th!

neIN, Zone 5