Re: today's progress

Well, we are supposed to get to 24 tonight.  I watered the three new trees
and the blueberry bushes.  Think I'll do it again on Friday as the temp is
supposed to dip lower then.  I was talking to a woman from this area in my
yoga session this am.  She also remembers when this area had four distinct
seasons...usually snow on the ground for most of Jan and Feb and off and on
for March.  Now, we are lucky to get a sprinkle or two.

On Public Radio this am, there was a great feature on three gardens out
west where gardeners just let their plants go to seed and not try to be so
"tidy"...helps the beneficials and the soil...really supported my approach.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6580385 "Reasons to
Let that Garden Go to Seed".

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN