Re: Just testing

I'm hoping you have an extremely boring and bland holiday season!!! My fingers are crossed for you.

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/07/2006 9:42:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:
So did they do a CT or MRI???

CT - said there was no significant change from last spring when he
was diagnosed with normal pressure hydrocephalus which  causes
him to walk slowly but seems to be a fairly stable situation. This was a totally different sort of spell. It seems to have passed off - he seems to be pretty much back to the way he was before all this came up. He's being very careful, but doesn't have the dizziness
and nausea he was having on the weekend.  There is a suggestion
that this was caused by dehydration since we had spent most of
the past ten days riding in the car, and he doesn't drink liquids
while we are traveling.  Keep you fingers crossed that we will get
through this holiday season without any further problems.