Re: Just testing

Amen to that thought.
Auralie, I think you ought to travel with bottles of water for him to sip. And plan on frequent restroom breaks. Much less inconvenient than a day in the hospital for tests. Not to mention the miserable couple of days before. Dehydration is not a small problem. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Just testing

I'm hoping you have an extremely boring and bland holiday season!!! My fingers are crossed for you.

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/07/2006 9:42:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:
So did they do a CT or MRI???

Theresa
CT - said there was no significant change from last spring when he
was diagnosed with normal pressure hydrocephalus which  causes
him to walk slowly but seems to be a fairly stable situation. This was a totally different sort of spell. It seems to have passed off - he seems to be pretty much back to the way he was before all this came up. He's being very careful, but doesn't have the dizziness
and nausea he was having on the weekend.  There is a suggestion
that this was caused by dehydration since we had spent most of
the past ten days riding in the car, and he doesn't drink liquids
while we are traveling.  Keep you fingers crossed that we will get
through this holiday season without any further problems.
Auralie