Speaking of catalogs...what would you wish for?

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Speaking of catalogs...what would you wish for?
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:22:40 -0800

I was just reading Gene's note about getting his catalog to the
printers. I have already received about five seed catalogs this year,
they started showing up around Thanksgiving.  Sure seems early, I think
I didn't use to get them until after Christmas.
So what's the one gardening gift you'd like to get this year? What I
want seems to be unobtainable from Santa: more time to garden (or more
energy to use the time I do have). I wouldn't mind having someone do the
weeding for me either I suppose, that's not likely to happen.