Purple Prince zinnia seeds

Well it's too bloody cold to do much outside, so I'm cleaning seeds.
Anyone who wants Purple Prince zinnia seeds, email me off list at
gardenqueen@gmail.com.   Besides being beautiful and low maintenance, the
hummers and butterflies just adore them.  The hummers will work the zinnia
patch over before they go to their feeder.  Heat & drought are no problem
and when deadheaded, they keep flowering until a good hard frost.  They get
tall here (four feet tall or better) so keep that in mind when planting
them.   They can get a little top heavy, so in windy spots it's best to
interplant them w/ other plants that will help w/ support unless you are a
fan of staking which I am not.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A