To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] heated floors

I think that would be great too. Our newest car has heated seats.... I
never thought that was necessary but now that I am used to it I would
rather do without heat than do without the heated seats.

 Funny how we can get used to things we like so easy.
 Tricia

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
 When I visited DH's relatives in Japan, some 30 years ago, I
experienced my first heated toilet seat - delightful!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b