To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:34 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] heated floors

Hi again Kitty, Yes I've done that as well, the method used would depend on
the type of paneling.  If it's the usual 4x8 sheets with a small v-type
groove sort of randomly spaced across the 4' dimension, you could use a
plaster type filler and sand the paneling then paint or paper as you desire.
If it's 1" boards with a decorative edge put next to each other, a wood
filler or a "bondo" type of filler should be used. When you need more info
on the thermostat, just let me know.