Re: heated floors

I used it on a bathroom where the contractor had put up wallpaper before
priming the drywall.  You couldn't remove all the wallpaper without tearing
up the drywall.  The stuff was like white thick wallpaper and worked well.
I'm now planning to replace the wall paper so we'll see if it stays while
the outer paper is removed.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN