Re: heated floors

Kitty, I'm 5'2" and pretty much did the drywall in the garage by  myself.  If
you just get one other person to help you in the placement and  initial
nailing, you can easily finish it by yourself.  It's really not as  difficult as it
appears.  I probably would not attempt a cieling without  serious help, but
walls are really not that difficult.  The sheet rock  comes in 4X8 sheets, once
it's in place it's easily nailed or screwed up.   It's very easily cut with a
sharp knife (exacto or such) along the line and then  snapped off.  I used a
very inexpensive keyhole saw to make the holes for  the outlets.  Really fun
part is the float, tape and mud part.
I haven't been able to keep up with the emails that closely, but if the
panelling is in good shape, I don't see why you could not just paint or wall
paper over it, once you clean and prime it.  There are so many options out  now
with different types of wall coverings, etc.  I'm sure if you did a  search
online you could find some easy instructions and ideas.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/13/2006 11:05:29 AM Central Standard Time,