Re: Crazy season

I used to get the SAD when I lived up North.  Not here thank God.  It never
gets cold for very long and I'm truly beginning to wonder if we'll ever get
rain again.  Was simply gorgeous today!   Got some more beds cleaned up and
spread some compost over some of them.  Shirley & Swann came over around
dusk w/ Christmas gifts in hand and we sat out back after the exchange after
dark in short sleeved shirts.  Beautiful evening.  I really hated to come
inside.  Poor little turtles - hope they will be ok!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX