From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 3:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Crazy season

If I was still living up there the crazy in the subject line would be
referring to me. The gray was killing me! It's been beautiful here, the
camellias are all getting ready to put on a show (the sasanquas already
have, reminding me that I need to add some to the garden) and all of the
bedding plants really brighten everything up. Of course there's also the
Christmas lights, many houses of which remind me of the
Griswold's.........