Re: Reply..now vertigo

I second that, Auralie. May everyone have great 2007. Looks like we're going to have a soggy xmas, however.

On Dec 19, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

Thanks, Kathy. So far, so good. Chet hasn't had another episode in a couple of weeks, and is doing the eye exercises prescribed. I also have a friend who suffers from vertigo. She says the doctors told her she would just have to
to live with it.  We'll just take it from day to day.
Here's hoping 2007 will be a great year for you and all gardenchat people.

In a message dated 12/19/2006 10:45:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,