Re: crazy season

Oh yes, definitely, poppies, forgot about those.  There is also the  Stock,
Chinese Forget me not, foxglove, hollyhock, Sweet pea, Calendula....and  lastly
but not least, the ornamental Kales and Cabbages.  Never did like  those
though.  They are colorful, but to me,  looks too much like  a vegetable.

Supposed to get cooler for Christmas, now they are saying that parts of
Texas will have a white Christmas....didn't hear how far south though. Pam, is  it
forecasted for your area??
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/19/2006 5:17:28 PM Central Standard Time,